Control Engineering is excited to announce the completion of another successful project with National Bank of Arizona. This ground-up facility is located in the historic town of Bisbee, Arizona, and was similar in style to the previously completed Florence and Chino Valley sites.
The facility utilizes a custom build automation system that has been engineered specifically to the customer’s needs. The building template includes the following:
- Interior and exterior lighting controls based on weather schedules, astronomic timing and occupancy sensors
- HVAC control for a custom Fan Coil and Variable Air Volume mechanical system
- Unoccupied control to minimize energy consumption for the HVAC and lighting systems
- Email notifications for problem awareness and remote troubleshooting
- Complete facility monitoring with remote connectivity for schedule changes or set point modifications
- Weather monitoring for interior optimization based on the exterior conditions
The project signified the continued growth of Control Engineering with the National Bank team, as it was completed on schedule and under budget. I’d like to thank David Wilder, Ross Sinclair and Randy LaValla for making this project such a successful endeavor!