Office 480-607-9797
24 Hour Service 480-607-8209

Save Your Energy, and Money!

Changing lightbulbDid you know that there are added benefits to performing a lighting retrofit in your building? We’ve talked about the savings obtained with reducing energy and maintenance costs, but are you aware that there are tax credits that can also be applied for?

Currently the Federal Government has opportunities available for commercial building owners to receive tax deductions for qualified energy efficiency upgrades to their building. These are calculated based on the amount of energy saved and the building size. It’s called the 179D, and was enacted as part of the Energy Policy Act of 2005. There are several upgrades that qualify for this credit ranging from small projects to large renovations.

Not a commercial building owner? Don’t be discouraged, there are plenty of Federal incentives still out there for residential energy projects or systems.

Call and let our team help you discover what money saving options you can take advantage of today!

Tagged on: