As a Project Manager at Jenco, you are responsible for supervising the electrical portion of the construction project throughout the entire duration of the project.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5 years’ experience in commercial construction industry managing projects.
- Effective communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Excellent analytical, sound judgment, reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Extensive knowledge of commercial electrical work
- Knowledge and familiarity of OSHA requirements
- Knowledgeable of the National Electrical Code and local electrical building codes
- Proficiency with computer applications related to database management
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and remains current with training and education.
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com. We do not accept applications at our office. They must be submitted electronically. No phone calls please. Applications and Interviews are by appointment only.
Jenco is a locally owned and operated firm consisting of four divisions: Jen Electric, Jen Service, Control Engineering and DR Digs.
Over the past 25 years we have been developing our practices and people to produce satisfaction for all our customers. Staying true to our mission and principles enables us to continue to learn and develop as individuals and as a company.
Jenco has made the commitment to support the development of people. We are a learning organization for the sake of people being able to take care of their fundamental human concerns during their career and throughout their retirement. Our goal is to help people progress through their careers.
We think and act a little differently. Our culture is built around an empowered workforce focused on continuous learning and improvement.
At Jenco you will be challenged. You will be invited to study groups, knowledge sessions, lunch and learns, memberships and seminars. You will be expected to contribute in meetings and your thinking will be valued.
We are looking for highly motivated people who are looking to increase their competitive edge and make more money because of it!
Jenco is committed to taking care of our team members. We offer a variety of benefits including:
- 401k with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Please apply by submitting your resume. We do not accept applications at our office. They must be submitted electronically. No phone calls please. Applications and Interviews are by appointment only.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” in the subject line.